We will not sell, rent, exchange or give your email address with anyone for the purpose of sending you marketing emails.
We do not disclose your contact information to any third parties other than for order processing, delivery and customer service or feedback purposes unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We are totally committed to protecting your privacy. We will only use the information that we collect about you lawfully (in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998).
We may send you follow-up emails from time to time, however you may opt out of receiving such emails by using the unsubscribe link at the bottom of any such email.
- You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998, however, a small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to Retail Journey.
Cookies are small text files that are stored on your browser or hard drive. The cookies we use cannot harm your computer, do not contain any personal information, and cannot be used to identify you.
- Cookies are a technology which can be used to provide you with tailored information from our website. A cookie is an element of data that our website sends to your browser, which may then store it on your system. You can set your browser to notify you when you receive a cookie, giving you the chance to decide whether to accept it.
- We use the cookies for the following purposes:
- administer and enhance the site and service
- operation of our website. This includes, for example, cookies that allow you to log into our website or use the website’s shopping basket and keep track of the contents of your shopping cart;
- recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our website when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way our website works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily;
- completing the user’s current activity;
- research and development.
- We will only disclose information to third-parties for goods delivery and customer service or feedback purposes.
- To find out more about cookies including how to manage your cookie settings, please visit www.allaboutcookies.org.
The list below shows all of the cookies that are set by this website and the third-party services we use.
Google Analytics Cookies
Google Analytics sets cookies to help us accurately estimate the number of visitors to the website and the number of visits to the website by each visitor as well as their geographic location and the device type used. Google Analytics stores visitor information in an anonymised form and the cookies used by Google Analytics do not store any sensitive data, or data which identifies you personally.
How to delete and block our cookies
If you want to delete or block our cookies you can do so using your browser's settings. If you would like detailed instructions as to how to do this we recommend you take a look at the guides at AllAboutCookies.org.